Friday, January 15, 2010

SSC Dish Towels










I got another set of Strawberry Shortcake sheets, this time from ebay. To me, if you are thinking of something to make with SSC fabric, the obvious choice would be something for the kitchen. My sewing skills are seriously lacking, otherwise I would have made an apron, but I bought some plain white dishtowels I thought I could add a little something to.
I have been trying to use as much of my scraps as possible, and who wanted want to eith this fabric. I've been making homemade pads and a LOT of gift bags. I went with the later this time.


I'm thinking about next some curtians. Not too much of the fabric, like maybe just the ruffles in the SSC. Of course that means I have to learn how to do ruffles. Or maybe some letters like these on the kitchen set of Cougar Town. No sewing involved.










No comments:

Post a Comment