Monday, December 28, 2009

Almost New Year's Resolutions



Flickr user Montanaro Maurizio™ gives me inspiration for a New Years resolution. We have a giant stuffed Carebear that I was plnning on taking a picture of beside my son Malachy every month for his first year. It lasted a few months, now I just pull it out every now and then. Along the same line, I want to get a small PVC Smurf to take with us whenever we go on a trip or vacation. Then I can do like Montanaro Maurizio™ and take pictures of the Smurf at the different places. I think it is a good idea, because it will be nice to see the little guy visiting, and great pictures for my scrapbook. But it will also let me experiment with macro and different ways of shooting perspective.
I was planning on posting a picture of one of my Christmas presents today, but my stupid cable is missing, so all of my Christmas pictures are trapped in my camera, with no way of getting them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment